ITC-ILO International Training Centre of the ILO
The International Labour Organization and the Italian Government established the International Training Centre in 1964 in Turin, Italy, as an advanced vocational training institute.
It has since matured into a focal point for high-level in-service training. This takes place in Turin, in course participants' home countries or via the Internet.
The Centre provides training services that develop human resources and institutional capabilities. We thereby contribute to achieving the ILO's goal of decent work for women and men.
We are a unique institution whose specific assets include our:
- reservoir of expertise on employment, labour, human resources development and capacity-building
- in-depth knowledge of the specific social, economic and cultural conditions of different countries and regions
- world-wide network of partner institutions and resource persons
- close links with the ILO and the whole United Nations system
- strong client orientation, multi-lingual delivery, inter-disciplinary perspective and gender sensitivity
- constant evaluation and fine-tuning of our services
- cutting-edge information and communication technology
- modern residential facilities on our campus in Turin, Italy
- favourable location for relevant study visits, in the heart of Europe
- advanced training facilities, global scope and multi-cultural learning environment.